Who wants to hit Music City?
You all know I am a HUGE fan of The Southern C and this amazing network of the south. The two previous Summits have been incredibly inspiring, informative and loads of fun. I will not miss one ever if I can help it. I have learned so much on building my brand through these events as well as having made a whole new network of friends.
I usually have to come in a day early and stay a day late because of all the trouble we seem to get into on these excursions such as shopping, dining at the hottest spots, and late night networking.
The Southern C Summit is letting The English Room give away a ticket. Here is the scoop:
1. Become a Southern C member HERE
2. Write a comment on my blog with your favorite post or aspect of The Southern C.
4. Polish your cowboy boots and wait anxiously for the winner announcement on September 24th.
Be sure to tell your friends too.
I will be choosing a winner based on the comment that most exudes the desire to come join in the fun.
Need more reasons why you and your brand NEED to be there? Here are the top 10:
1. It’s Nashville! Need we say more?
2. Our venue is beyond cool! Ruby Nashville is located on the edge of Hillsboro Village, surrounded by Fannie Mae Dees Park (aka Dragon Park) and across the street from the Vanderbilt. The space has been referred to as contemporary, industrial, historic and natural – almost anything other than institutional. It is housed in what used to be a Primitive Baptist Church (constructed 1945).
3. Our host hotel, The Loews Vanderbilt, is the only AAA Four-Diamond hotel
in Tennessee for over 28 consecutive years and they just completed its $17
million renovation in July 2013! Swank!
4. Can we say VIP? Take a chartered shuttle (ie. party bus) to Fontanel
and get your Goo Goo on as you sip some Whisper Creek Tennessee SippingCream. Third time Summit attendee and Goo Goo Cluster Marketing Director Beth Sachan is cooking up a fun plan with the Whisper Creek folks for a big time on the bus!
5. Can we say double VIP? Go on a private tour of the Southern Living Idea House and hear from the big man himself… Editor-In-Chief Lindsay Bierman!
6. The Southern Living Idea House will be decorated for Christmas… squeal!
7. Two words: Come hungry! From Callie’s Charleston Biscuits Breakfast to lunch from Nashville favorites (shrimp & grits from The Southern!) to delicious desserts provided by Husk Restaurant and Grey Ghost Bakery to freshly made pralines prepared by Epting Events and featuring Schermer Pecans, be ready to eat!
8. All together now… SWAG BAG! No more words necessary 🙂
9. Educational sessions focusing on social media and marketing strategies with award-winning internet consultant and nationally acclaimed speaker Ryan Dorhn of Brain Swell Media, Southern Living Homes Editor Jennifer Kopf, culinary author & food stylist Libbie Summers and lifestyle blogger Cassie Kelley of Womanista–Inspiring panel discussions withLeapfrog PR, Green Olive Media and Recipe for Press author Amy Flurry with Nan Myers, event designer & owner of Firefly boutique
10. We have some surprises in store for you!