I am honored to be named on Baldwin Design Council for the second round.
We are spending a few days in sunny LA…seeing the sights, taking in the architecture and focusing on all things design.
Follow along for a look at the amazing locations.
Baldwin Hardware, a leading brand of the Hardware & Home Improvement (HHI) division of Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE:SPB), today announced it has named 27 architects and designers to its second Baldwin Design Council—an advisory board of architects and designers sharing ideas and shaping the future of design.
“When we created the Design Council in 2015, we envisioned it as a platform to provide the A+D community an opportunity to build relationships with one another and provide invaluable insight and feedback to our design team,” said PJ Rosch, senior brand manager of Baldwin Hardware. “It vastly exceeded our expectations by creating a passionate group of experts who enjoyed collaborating with one another, and with Baldwin, to truly enhance the future of design. We are thrilled to introduce the members of our second Design Council.”
The following architects and designers have accepted positions and will serve a two-year term from September 2017 through September 2019. The members of the Baldwin Design Council include:
BALDWIN DESIGN COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Debra Auer of Auer Design Associates
- Lorraine Bonaventura of Lorraine Bonaventura Architect
- Rachel Cannon of Rachel Cannon Limited Interiors
- Miriam Dillon of Barnes Vanze Architects, Inc.
- Tyler Engle of Tyler Engle Architects
- Christine Franck of Christine G. H. Franck Studio
- Lisa Frantz of Marks & Frantz Interior Design
- Eric Goranson of Around the House with Eric G.
- Michelle Morgan Harrison of Morgan Harrison Home
- Sandra Steiner-Houck of Steiner-Houck & Associates
- Jessica Lagrange of Jessica Lagrange Interiors, LLC
- Amy Janof of Janof Architecture
- Carol Kurth of Carol Kurth Architecture + Interiors
- John Marrs of John Phifer Marrs Interiors
- Kriste Michelini of Kriste Michelini Interiors
- Donna Mondi of Donna Mondi Interior Design
- Melissa Morgan of Melissa Morgan Design
- Nicholas Moriarty of Nicholas Moriarty Interiors
- Denise Morrison of Denise Morrison Interiors
- Ellen Perko of CBT/Childs Bertman Tseckares Inc.
- Holly Hollingsworth Phillips of The English Room
- Tina Ramchandani of Tina Ramchandani Creative
- Carmina Roth of Carmiña Roth Interiors, LLC
- Vani Sayeed of Vani Sayeed Studios
- M. Grace Sielaff of M. Grace Designs, Inc.
- William Suk of Suk Design Group
- Melody Vaughn of Melody Vaughn Interiors
Baldwin is hosting the council members at the Baldwin Design Summit November 7 – 9 in Los Angeles. The four-day summit consists of an intense series of strategy sessions in which council members work with the Baldwin team to discuss industry trends, Baldwin products and the overall Baldwin brand.
Be sure to subscribe to THE ENGLISH ROOM for extra news, giveaways and discounts.
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services.