You all know I love nothing more than my time at The Southern C Summit.
Tickets are on sale and selling fast for 2018 which is just around the corner February 7-9th.
It is a conference that sings of creativity, fun and inspiration that always leaves me inspired and with renewed passion for my industry as well as new friends and mentors.
I always recommend it to ANYONE trying to build their brand as an enterprenuer!
Tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging, The Summit has featured editors from Domino, Real Simple, Southern Living, Better Homes & Gardens, Hoffman Media, and Traditional Home among others. Past Summit attendees have heard from successful entrepreneurs like Fine-Art Photographer and New York Times Best-Selling Author Gray Malin, Tibi Founder Amy Smilovic, and key voices from companies such as Pinterest, One Kings Lane, and Land of Nod. Limited to only 300 attendees, The Summit promises to again provide attendees valuable access to presenters on a wide range of compelling topics.
Photo by Kathryn McCrary
- Access to the multi-day retreat in Sea Island, Georgia, at the Forbes Five-Star resort
- Integrated networking opportunities with multiple curated sidewinder events including: cocktail parties, a luncheon presented by Sea Island, a Southern C Soirée at The Vine’s Greenhouse and a Beachside Biscuit Bash with Bake from Scratch and fellow bakers Carrie Morey of Callie’s Biscuits, Ryanne Carrier of Certified Burger and Matt Hogan, Executive Baker of Sea Island
- Seasoned presenters providing tips & techniques in the following categories: Social Media Strategy, Brand Collaborations, Media, PR & Marketing, Business Entrepreneurship, Organization and Web Strategy
- Small-group mentoring sessions
- Recreational activities including: beach walks and good old toes-in-the-sand beach sitting
ADD-ON WORKSHOP OPTION ($200)
We are presenting two add-on workshops prior to the start of the Summit on Wednesday, February 7 from 8:30 – 10:30 am at The Cloister. Attendees may choose ONE workshop for an additional fee of $200. Limited seating for each and attendees must sign up when purchasing Summit tickets.
- Branding and Social Media (limited to 75 attendees): “Creating an Impactful Brand Story and Incorporating it into Your Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategies” with Louise Pritchard and Mandy Edwards
- PR (limited to 20 attendees): “What is PR & How To Make it Work for You” with Leapfrog PR Co
Click HERE to learn more about the two workshops available.
I hope to see you there!
Register now or miss out.
Photo by Kelli Boyd
Be sure to continue to check my gift guides as I update them daily throughout the season as I discover the next best thing or as things sell out…
Shop my additional guides in the coming days.
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services.