My ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide is ready for your shopping pleasure.
Moms deserve some extra love always but this day is to be made special. Give her one great day of spoiling & pampering.
Here are some tips for those men buying gifts…
- Do not buy any electronic items without direct mention that the item is desired.
- Flowers are always a good idea but, know her favorites which are likely not red roses but peonies.
- Jewelry always fits and makes one feel very loved.
- Breakfast in bed (tray needed) is a huge plus but not too early.
- PJ are for comfort on this occasion but lingerie is generally a no. THESE are a favorite.
- Handmade cards are forever treasured.
- Shipping is as slow as molasses in January… order early!
Here are some highly coveted ideas…
Jewelry always … anything from Tiny Gods like…
A breakfast in bed tray…
Anything from Lake Pajamas…
Pretty sheets or a boudoir pillow from Biscuit Home.
Blackberry & Bay Cologne by Jo Malone would be a treat.
A pretty book…DE GOURNAY: HAND-PAINTED INTERIORS
Here is a the ultimate list:
(email subscribers open in a browser to view content)
See & shop my Lacefield Designs Textile & Pillow Collection.
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services.