2022 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
My ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide is ready for your shopping pleasure.
Moms deserve some extra love always but, this day is to be made special. Give her one great day of spoiling & pampering.
Here are some tips for those men buying gifts…
- Do not buy any electronic items without direct mention that the item is desired.
- Flowers are always a good idea but, know her favorites which are likely not red roses but peonies. These precious Lego flower bouquet and orchid sets would be so sweet for a lego obsessed child to make for their mom.
- Jewelry always fits and makes one feel very loved.
- Breakfast in bed (tray needed) is a huge plus but not too early.
- PJ are for comfort on this occasion but lingerie is generally a no. THESE are a favorite.
- Handmade cards are forever treasured.
- Shipping is as slow as molasses (supply chain/ labor shortages)… order early!
I always want art, Tiny Gods Diamonds, Jane Win, City Boots, Cowboy Hats, Squash Blossoms, Pineapple Tequila and Sour Goldbears…
A look at my wants…
Here are some highly coveted ideas…
(email subscribers open in a browser to view content)
Be sure to subscribe to THE ENGLISH ROOM for extra news, giveaways and discounts.
See & shop my Lacefield Designs Textile & Pillow Collection.
Let’s get friendly on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram.
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services.