2023 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
My ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide is ready for your shopping pleasure.
Moms deserve some extra love always but, this day is to be made special. Give her one great day of spoiling & pampering.
Here are some tips for those men buying gifts… (forward right along)
- Do not buy any electronic items without direct mention that the item is desired.
- Flowers are always a good idea but, know her favorites which are likely not red roses but peonies, ranunculus or orchids.
- Jewelry always fits and makes one feel very loved.
- Breakfast in bed (tray needed) is a huge plus but not too early.
- PJ are for comfort on this occasion but lingerie is generally a no. THESE are a favorite.
- Handmade cards are forever treasured.
- Shipping is as slow so order early!
I always want art, Tiny Gods Horseshoe or the Turquoise Heart, City Boots, and Sour Haribo Bears…
Here are some highly coveted ideas…
And here are my personal wish list items…
(email subscribers open in a browser to view content)
See & shop my Lacefield Designs Textile & Pillow Collection.
Let’s get friendly on Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram.
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services.
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I love here. Thanks for your support.