A CLEAN week ahead….
I am trying to stick to the resolutions by eating more fruits and veggies. The past few months of indulgence need to be stopped in their tracks. I am hoping my willpower kicks in soon. I have also wanted to try two local Charlotte services.
Here I go. I am pushing the RESET button.
Well, I am 24 hours in and pleasantly surprised. The juice is delish and the food is really filling and flavorful.
Be sure to check the future cleanses being scheduled.
One Week, Food + Juice
As you may have seen, Nourish and Viva Raw are joining forces from January 10-17 to bring you an all-inclusive 7-day food + juice cleanse. You’ll get two deliveries, seven days of all the food and juice you’ll need, one full day of juice cleansing in the middle, and a roadmap to get you through each day, meal, and juice.
We make the raw lifestyle delicious and convenient for both your daily nutritional needs and your semi-annual juice cleanse.
From seasonal juices to savory snacks…our menu is growing fast, so be sure to check out www.viva-raw.com for all the latest additions.
In addition to our delivery service in Charlotte, we recently opened a storefront at the 7th Street Public Market in Uptown. Come see us at 224 East 7th Street and park in the building free for 90 minutes with ticket validation.
* Each Wednesday, we post a fabulous, seasonal menu comprising entrees, soups, salads, sides, dressings, breakfasts, snack packs, and desserts from Sweet B unrefined and The Naked Tart (raw/vegan/sugar & gluten-free cookies and tarts). Each item is very clearly labeled in terms of which ones freeze well, which include things like soy and nuts, which are spicy or kid friendly, etc., and you can view all ingredients for any item by clicking on its photo or title.
* Currently, everything we prepare is vegan, gluten-free and processed sugar free. We source as much local produce as possible (“local” = grown in North or South Carolina), and our food is at LEAST 80% organic/pesticide free. Yay! 🙂
* You’ll order online from our weekly menu as soon as it is published, typically at 12:00 noon on Wednesdays, noting the $50 ordering minimum/week. (The menu stays open until 11:00 p.m. on Saturdays, unless we sell out before.)
* On Tuesday or Friday of the following week, your order will be delivered to your home or office in an insulated bag by one of our friendly staff.
* You will then chow down on amazingly healthy, vitality-inducing fare, enjoying not only physical well being, but LOTS of peace of mind! 🙂 We’ll simply swap out your empty bag/used ice packs for full ones the next time we deliver to you.
Got questions? We’ve probably answered them on our FAQ page!https://NourishCharlotte.com/FAQ And if not, feel free to drop us a line at Info@NourishCharlotte.com.
So long Chardonnay, cheerio cheese…