Have you seen Fashion Santa? I kinda have a crush…
So dang chic… Love this look.
Just painted a clients entry this color…Stunning by Benjamin Moore. It beyond lives up to it’s name!
Considering a big Kitchen renovation…This use of space is genius. (not style)
We do this…it smells DIVINE!
Thinking about adding this BAKED BLUEBERRY LEMON FRENCH TOAST to my Christmas brunch I host annually for our extended family.
Dying over these cuffs from Doll in Charlotte.
Her hair is awesome!
Hello…I love this!
Jessica Swift rocks.
Have you registered for The Southern C Summit. Do it! it is filling up FAST!
A snapshot of 2016 presenters includes:
- Sarah Karnasiewicz, Digital Food Editor of Real Simple magazine
- Krissy Tiglias, Executive Editor of Southern Living magazine
- Eddie Ross, author and Print & Digital Editor and East Coast Editor of Better Homes & Gardensmagazine
- Brian Hart Hoffman, President of Hoffman Media and Brooke Bell, Director of Editorial Operations
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Editor-at-Large of Southern Living magazine, author and lifestyle expert
- Mandy Kellogg Rye, Atlanta, GA-based lifestyle blogger and Founder of Waiting on Martha
- Caroline Knapp, Houston, TX-based lifestyle blogger and Founder of House of Harper
- Chassity Evans, Charleston, SC-based lifestyle blogger and Founder of Look Linger Love
- Grace Atwood, New York, NY-based lifestyle blogger and Founder of The Stripe
- Amy Pastre & Courtney Rowson, Founders of branding and digital agency Stitch Design Co. and Sideshow Press
- Haile McCollum, Owner of brand and design firm Fontaine Maury
- Libbie Summers, Creative Director, producer, stylist, writer
- Catherine Schenquerman, Manager of Customer Experience Marketing at JetBlue
- Anna Brockway, Co-founder and President of Chairish
- Julianne Taylor, Founder and Creative Director of Taylor Burke Home and Rachel Mountis, Head of Business Development
- Alexandra Macon, Managing Editor of vogue.com
- Cassie Kelly, Nashville, TN-based lifestyle blogger and Founder of Womanista
- Liz Adams, Chicago, IL-based lifestyle blogger and Founder of Sequins & Stripes
Kerri Rosenthal Art makes me happy.
Check out my 2015 Holiday Gift Guides for loads more ideas:
Be sure to subscribe to THE ENGLISH ROOM for extra news, giveaways and discounts.