This looks to fab not to share and time is running away too.
Mistletoe margarita recipe
Recipe adapted from The Food Channel
Serves about 2
- 6 ounces tequila
- 8 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces sour mix
- 2.5 ouncesorange liqueur (or triple sec)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Fresh orange zest
- Green sprinkles for garnish
- Cranberries for garnish
- Place ice, juices, orange liqueur, sour mix and tequila in a blender. Blend on low until smooth.
- Dip a glass in water and then in the green sparkles to coat the rim. Pour the margarita into the glasses and enjoy!
Please make sure you "like" The English Room on Facebook.
Follow @theenglishr on Twitter
Follow Holly Phillips @ The English Room on Pinterest
Follow The English Room in Tumblr
Follow The English Room on Instagram
Follow The English Room on Olioboard
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services in Charlotte or beyond.
Lisa Mende Design
Thanks for making my Christmas Eve with family tolerable! Yay! I am totally making these for us!!!!!!!
Pingback: Life:Styled » Cocktail Spotlight: Mistletoe Margarita
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.