The Southern C Retreat in Round Top
I have a fabulous fall agenda shaping up starting with the TSC Round Up In Round Top.
It is no secret I am deeply devoted to The Southern C and the lovely ladies who founded it. They inspire, encourage and lift up female entrepreneurs like no other.
This fall they have created a retreat that is not to be missed in Round Top, Texas … one of my absolute favorite places. You better bet I’m gone be bringing a boatload of boots to sport on this adventure.
I have it on good authority there are only a handful of tickets left. Get ’em HERE while you can friends.
The Southern C Fall Retreat in Round Top, Texas is devoted to founders and business owners who are looking to #connectcollaboratecreate with other seasoned entrepreneurs and experts on a more intimate level. Limited to 125 attendees, the Retreat focuses on education, inspiration, and exploration of Round Top known as “one square mile of wonderful.”
With talks, tacos, tequila and antiquing on the itinerary, The Southern Coterie brings its signature mix of getting work done on the one who matters most – you – and plenty of adventure to #relaxrechargereignite your entrepreneurial spirit.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women’s Health.
I am sharing my top 10 reasons to attend:
1. Round Top is a gorgeous little slice of heaven and a shopping Mecca!
2. Stay at the Frenchie which is so chic.
3. Wear my many City Boots and see my daughter who works for City Boots at the Trunk Show.
4. Antiquing at Bader Ranch with over 10,000 square feet of antiques
5. Drink Red Clay Margaritas
6. Meet new friends
7. Snag another Sissy Light hat to add to my collection.
8. Hear this inspiring panel…Tastemaker, Mover & Shaker: A Spirited Conversation on Entrepreneurship & Style
Betsy Cribb, Home and Features Editor of Southern Living interviews Dallas,Texas tastemaker Jean Liu of Jean Liu Designs Transitioning from her family’s business to starting her own beloved design studio, Jean Liu, a 2021 Southern Living Tastemaker, talks business savvy, style and inspiration.
9. Hear the talented Hunter Bell speak and shop her adorable clothes!
10. #relaxrechargereignite my entrepreneurial spirit.
What are you waiting for? Go snag that ticket and meet me at the ranch.
Daily Desires with lots of Round Top fashion finds.
I love anything western, turquoise,and cowboy boot themed:
(email subscribers open in a browser to view content)
See & shop my Lacefield Designs Textile & Pillow Collection.