The Southern C Summit 2016 Tickets on SALE
Friends, Listen up!
Really, I am serious.
Do you really need a reason to escape for a few days to Charleston, SC? I do not. I have marked my cal and booked my room.
I have said it over and over but, this is the best spent time at any conferences I have attended. This is for any business owner wanting to learn more about social media, branding, and blogging. The well curated group entrepreneurs and small business owners are beyond fun too.
If you do not want a bad case of FOMO buy your ticket!
Check out #tscsummit insta pics for a peek at all our fun!
The Southern Coterie is pleased to announce that tickets to the sixth installment of The Southern C Summit will be released to the public on Wednesday, November 11 at 12 PM EST. The niche multi-day conference returns to Charleston, South Carolina and the iconic American Theater on April 27-29, 2016. The Summit is designed to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging.
Limited to only 250 attendees, the event provides valuable access to exclusive networking opportunities and educational sessions on a range of topics from social media tactics to branding and creative strategy. New for 2016, The Summit will offer attendees the ability to participate in small tailored workshops on the morning of Wednesday, April 27 on range of topics from decorative styling to the nuts and bolts of a PR campaign.
A snapshot of 2016 presenters includes:
- Sarah Karnasiewicz, Digital Food Editor of Real Simple magazine
- Krissy Tiglias, Executive Editor of Southern Living magazine
- Eddie Ross, author and East Coast Editor of Better Homes & Gardens
- Brian Hart Hoffman, President of Hoffman Media and Brooke Bell, Director of Editorial Operations
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Editor-at-Large Southern Living, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Mandy Kellogg Rye, Atlanta, GA-based lifestyle blogger and founder of Waiting on Martha
- Caroline Knapp, Houston, TX-based lifestyle blogger and founder of House of Harper
- Chassity Evans, Charleston, SC-based lifestyle blogger and founder of Look Linger Love
- Grace Atwood, New York, NY-based lifestyle blogger and founder of The Stripe
- Amy Pastre & Courtney Rowson, founders of branding and digital agency Stitch Design Co. and Sideshow Press
- Haile McCollum, owner of brand and design firm Fontaine Maury
- Libbie Summers; creative director, producer, stylist, writer
- Catherine Schenquerman, Manager of Customer Experience Marketing at JetBlue
- Anna Brockway, Co-founder and President of Chairish
- Julianne Taylor, Founder and Creative Director of Taylor Burke Home and Rachel Mountis, head of business development
Continuing the tradition of years past, The Summit brings attendees a well-curated selection of sidewinder events that provide a wealth of opportunity to network with industry leaders and like-minded people. Events include but are not limited to: welcome lunch at The Mills House, happy hour set in the garden of The William Aiken House; a brunch at the Le CreusetHeadquarters; and a lunch at one of Charleston’s historic homes.
Attendees are encouraged to enjoy Southern hospitality and a special rate at The Mills House Hotel located on Charleston’s vibrant Meeting Street.
For more information on The Summit in Charleston or to REGISTER TO ATTEND, visit www.thesoutherncsummit.com.
Email any questions to email@example.com.
For alumni who have attended one of the five prior Summits then you are eligible for a discounted rate by entering the code emailed to you in a newsletter – we have databases and will cross reference to verify.
What is The Southern Coterie?
The Southern Coterie is an online resource for the entrepreneurial South. Designed to offer a community of passionate business owners, makers and doers the opportunity to connect, collaborate and create, The “Southern C” is capturing the South’s entrepreneurial renaissance one post at a time. From “get to know” Q&A’s to inspirational start-up stories, to tips from the top names in the media, blogging, and business community, “The Southern C” is the virtual version of a traditional front porch – a laid-back gathering place to share, inspire, encourage and nurture creative minds.
What is The Southern C Summit?
The Summit is a niche multi-day conference filled with educational sessions and panel discussions from top names in the media, blogging, and business community while digging into delicious food, custom cocktails and good conversation. The Summit is The Southern Coterie’s live event designed to bring the online platform to life. The Summit offers members of The Southern Coterie and others an opportunity to network and connect offline and in person. Each Summit is hosted in a Southern city, celebrating its diverse culture and unique Southern traditions.
Be sure to subscribe to THE ENGLISH ROOM for extra news, giveaways and discounts.
Please feel free to contact The English Room if you are interested in our interior design services in Charlotte or beyond.