Greatest Hits of 2012
I started blogging almost 1 year ago as my New Year's resolution. Now 331 posts later, this may be the only resolution I have ever kept. Blogging has turned into something I really enjoy. It has introduced me to so many wonderful and talented people throughout the country. It has opened many new doors, travels and business opportunities.
I appreciate all my readers taking the time to tune into my daily musings. I would like to send a heart felt thank you for that. I am ready to take to to the next level for 2013. I would love for you to share my blog with your friends and family. Thank you for a fabulous year and look forward to a glorious year ahead.
I would like to present you with the 10 most favored posts of 2012 in order of popularity.
1. Crested Butte Beautiful at Scarp Ridge Lodge
3. Iris Apfel… A Rare Bird Indeed!
4. My Frank Stella / Jim Dine Artist Prodigy
5. Ralph Lauren's Double RL Ranch Dream
7. Chicks are not Just for Easter