The Southern C Summit Tickets on Sale NOW
The Summit is tailored to offer a community of passionate entrepreneurs, creatives and business owners an opportunity to connect and collaborate amongst top names in media, branding and blogging.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING THE SUMMIT?
While a large number of our attendees are retailers, service providers and brands in the following industries, any business owner, creative or would-be entrepreneur can benefit from attending.
PAST TOPICS AND PRESENTERS
Past topics include social media strategy, branding and marketing, PR, working with influencers, best practices for websites and newsletters, entrepreneurial advice/tips/motivation, work-life balance, and partnerships and collaborations, among others. The Summit has featured editors from Bake from Scratch, Better Homes & Gardens, Domino, Elle Decor, Garden & Gun, Real Simple, Southern Living and Traditional Home among others.
Past Summit attendees have heard from successful entrepreneurs like:
- Fine-art photographer and New York Times Best-Selling Author Gray Malin
- Clothing designers Amy Smilovic of Tibi and Marysia Reeves of Marysia
- Artist and Hable Construction co-founder Susan Hable Smith
- Event planner Tara Guérard
- Founding editor of Martha Stewart Weddings and celebrations expert Darcy Miller
- Culinary content creator Libbie Summers
- Jewelry designers Lizzie Fortunato and Kathryn Fortunato
- Digital influencers Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam and Mandy Kellogg Rye of Waiting on Martha
- Key voices from companies such as Pinterest, One Kings Lane, Le Creuset, the Laundress, Jet Blue, One Love Organics, and St. Joe Club & Resorts.
WHAT THE SUMMIT INCLUDES
- Access to the multi-day event in Sea Island, Georgia, at the Forbes Five-Star Sea Island Resort
- Integrated networking opportunities including: cocktail parties, a luncheon presented by Sea Island, our signature kickoff meet, greet and eat gathering, silent disco and a Beachside Brunch
- Two days of content with 12 educational sessions (including one afternoon of tracks) + networking lunch
- One dedicated hour of mentoring sessions with a set topic
- Recreational activities including beach walks and good old toes-in-the-sand beach sitting
Wishing for a new headshot with a beautiful backdrop? Our talented Summit photographers will have dedicated time for complimentary attendee headshots.
Limited to only 300 attendees, The Summit promises to again provide attendees valuable access to presenters on a wide range of compelling topics for the Summit and add-on workshop.
Events, presenters and sessions are subject to change without notice. Please see our Event FAQs for more.
Be sure to subscribe to THE ENGLISH ROOM for extra news, giveaways and discounts.
See & shop my Lacefield Designs Textile & Pillow Collection.
Let’s get friendly on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr & Instagram.